Wednesday, May 09, 2007

please, don't forget!

some times I am think - what give me AIESEC....
I'm remind about that every time when I meet people from, or found them in letters in my ebox..
The wide ride of possibilities .. the biggest chance to be as you want! The biggest power to realize my dreams - Aiesec give me people! AIesec show me possibilities! AIEsec give me undersanding! AIESec give me protection and don't still me one to one with exceptions! AIESEc give me besides all feelings, best memoryes and Friends! AIESEC - it is a Life! He is not brand, Aiesec is way! He is style of you decision, the psychology of the choices, the point of vision ... vision of own life, values, dreams.
This impossible to Understand before and this is impossible to leave this after.
All what you do after, - you can relate with changes that you does bring in you life by power of your choice one time ago...
People - they are carriers of this power of this vision of this sense! - I Love you all even I have not meet you personally ...
Values - they touch every soul so deep! I was born with them and tried to explain them to my parents and all around me, when I was child - but not one listen me then...
Power - this is synergy of all souls what was touched by AIESEC! - I feel them all when we together, when we reach or put new goals, when I cry from happiness or when I feel pain, even if I very far I feel it, because we always stay on distance to thoughts.
Aiesec is the promise to yourself that you can do everything .. and power off all people who was here before or will come here - with you! ... all love of that people - with You!

Remember about this!
Never turn from road to yours dreams!

Lead your dreams to success!

1 Comments:

At 4:27 AM, Blogger Как интересно said...

писав якось і щось воно лишилось в драфті.. вирішив що треба це запустити в люди :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home