Monday, July 02, 2007

term is over

Now is the time to say everything I think about you without any consequences for me ;) And, to be serious, now is the time for me to say good bye. And in a few years you will know by yourself how difficult it is. How difficult it’s to go not because everyone wants you to leave :), but when everyone would rather want you to stay.

I’m saying goodbye to the work I have been doing for the last four years. I’m saying goodbye to something that has been the biggest part of my life since I’ve joined this organization. I’m saying goodbye to everything that has helped me to find my best friends, my love and my passion.

I’ve given a lot of my time, work and nerves in here, but I’ve received much much more. And at this very moment I have hundreds of flashbacks in my head. They send me back in my memory to the situations when I felt silly, hopeful, passionate, motivated, sometimes disappointed, often tired, but always having this happy feeling deep inside me. The feeling that came from realization that we are doing very important things here. That we ARE really changing the world around us, even if this world and this change starts with us.

And I am very happy NOW and HERE that this feeling, after all these years, is still with me. And now I’m happy and hopeful when I look at you – current and next generations of this organization.

There’s nothing we can be sure 100% in our lives, but there’s at least one thing that I am positive about. It’s understanding that I’m leaving full time work in here, but I’m not leaving you – my dear friends. And I’m not leaving my passion. Understanding that you can count on me as an alumna of this organization at any moment, in any project and any work. On me and my money, of course, which is probably more interesting news for you ;)

And the last thing I want to say for all those who haven’t been on LCC and for all who have, one more time – THANK YOU for being with me these 4 years and especially this last year. You are wonderful, each one so special and so dear to me.

You made me smile, laugh, cry, feel happy, challenged, sometimes sad, sometimes you made me feel right or wrong, but all the emotions and all of these challenges, mistakes and achievements, have just made me better and stronger.

Thank you for listening, not only today, but all these years ;) Thank you for your smiles and hearts. And thanks for all that you, for all that WE are doing together.

Ваша alumna AIESEC in Lviv ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home